Photoview - Horti
the Photoview section for the management of photometric and spectrum data in the horticultural field (400-700 nm) of luminaires and light sources used for increasing and improving plant growth.
The photometric and spectrometric data can be converted into, displayed as and printed as industry-typical graphics and charts.
The graphs and tables managed by Photoview - Horti are:
- spectrum graphs for the horticultural field
- spectrum graph and color plane according to the 3 typical configurations (CIE 1931 – CIE 1960 and CIE 1976)
- spectrum graph and evaluation chart of the various PAR parameters
- graphs for the McAdam analysis
- polar and cartesian diagrams
- 3D photometry visualization
- beam spread diagram
- isolux and isocandela curves
- technical data sheet
- custom graphics
Photoview - Horti features an option to color the graphs according to the color coordinates of the measured integral spectrum
Photoview is equipped with powerful functions for managing the PAR intensity matrices: refer to the Functions Summary / Photoview for further details.