The T2+ Goniophotometer with Facility for Turning the Light Source is a high precision and reliability photometer for goniophotometry (measurement of the distribution of the luminous intensities) and goniospectrometry (measurement of the spectrum in the different angles) of light sources and luminaires, both conventional and LED.
The T2+ Goniophotometer allows measurements according to:
- C-Gamma measuring system, for indoor and street lighting luminaires
- V-H (B-Beta) measuring system, for floodlights
in accordance with the following standards and recommendations:
Standards and Recommendations
The T2+ Goniophotometer is manufactured:
- EN 13.032-1:2012 Standard type 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3 + EN 13032-4:2015
- CIE 70-1987 Recommendation Chapter 5 Types 1 and 2 (Luminaire with facility for turning the light source).
- IESNA LM-79-19 Standard Type C (only for luminaires, light sources and LED modules of max dimensions 100x100x100 mm)
Therefore any kind of luminaire and light source can be tested.
Characteristics of the Luminaires to be tested
The T2 + Goniophotometer can test luminaires and light sources having the following characteristics:
- Weight: max 50 kg
- Dimensions: max 1800x300x800 mm
The measurements can then be processed using the LITESTAR 4D Photoview photometric and spectrum data management software, both in manual and batch mode.
Please, contact our Customer Service for further information