is a powerful program for processing photometric and spectrum data of luminaires and light sources for the following fields:
- Visible, normal lighting, with spectrum from 380 to 780 nm
- Horticultural, for plant lighting, with a spectrum from 400 to 700 nm in PAR units
- UV with spectrum from 200 to 400 nm in radiometric units
Photoview includes the following functions:
- display and printout of graphs and charts
- import and export of photometric and radiometric (spectrometric) exchange files such as:
- IESNA TM-33 (IESxml)
- UNI 11733:2019 (UNIxml)
- OXL, XML technology data exchange format developed by OxyTech starting from 2007. The OXL file, as well as for data exchange purposes between manufacturers and the market, can also be used for archiving purposes by laboratories (further details)
- import and export of photometric exchange files (the following files do not manage the spectrometric part):
photometry conversion from one measurement system to another: C-Gamma to V-H (B-Beta) and viceversa
data import from OxyTech and generic goniophotometers (customized function)
manual data entry
automatic management of data and charts, standard and custom
- CEN 13022
- Cibse TM14
- CIE 102
- IESNA 86-91-95-02
LITESTAR 4D Photoview is available in the following configurations:
Photoview Open (Freeware), the basic freeware configuration
Photoview Open includes the following functions:
Nota Bene - Photoview Open is available in LITESTAR 4D Open that can be downloaded from the Download section in WebOxy
- luminaire, photometric measurement and source data management
- polar and Cartesian diagram
- UGR chart values
- luminaire glare assessment according to Soellner’s diagrama
- image saving in raster format and table saving in text format (txt)
- assessment of IPEA energy efficiency according to Italian Ministerial Decrees 231213 and 270917 with the exception of the printing function
Photoview Pro, to manage the professional functions
Photoview Pro includes the following functions:
Nota Bene - Photoview Pro can be activated by purchasing the relative license from the e-commerce section
- matrix management with functions such as matrix normalization, duplication, symmetrization, addition, multiplication, division by constant, rotation and tilting and join of 2 measurements
- union of 2 separate photometries
- automatic conversion of large amounts of data to other photometric file formats and/or graphs (Dir to Dir function) in a 1 to 1 ratio
Photoview Plus, to manage the advanced functions
Photoview Plus is the advanced configuration of Photoview, designed for photometry and spectrum management professionals.
It includes the following functions to elaborate:
Nota Bene - Photoview Pro can be activated from the Pro configuration purchasing the relative license from the e-commerce section
- energy labels according to UE 874/2012 for both light sources and luminaires
- energy labels printouts for the assessment of IPEA energy efficiency according to Italian Ministerial Decrees 231213 and 270917
- photometric solids in 3D
- beam opening diagrams, both in 2D and 3D
- zonal flux diagrams and photometric classifications BZ, DIN 5040, UTE 121 and CIE
- multiprojection isolux and isocandle curves
- road lighting yield curves according to CIE, IES and EN 13201 and of luminance curves
- road lighting luminaire classifications according to the BUG system (IES TM15)
- SHR diagrams and tables for emergency luminaires
Photoview Batcher: to manage massive amounts of data automatically just a click away
The number of data to be managed, often to be converted into graphs, charts or file formats of different types, is constantly increasing and can no longer be made manually, especially in the world of LEDs characterized by frequent updates of features.
Photoview Batcher meets these needs because it allows to manage a huge amount of source files and convert them automatically to other formats or to process them in graphs or charts as required.
It is a particularly useful function for the management of website and catalog updates since the operation becomes fully automatic, minimizing time and the margin of error.
Nota Bene - Photoview Batcher is available on request: please, contact our Customer Service for further information.
Photoview Custom: your solution for customized and exclusive data processing
Do you need customized data processing according to your own exclusive layout? Photoview Custom is just what you need: we can customize charts, graphs, reports or photometric and spectrometric documentation for you.
And all in an exclusive way!
Contact our Customer Service immediately who will offer you a solution tailored to suit your needs
LITESTAR 4D Photoview is made according to the most updated international standards and recommendations and is developed by a team of programmers and technicians taking advantage of the over 60,000 measurements made in our photometric and colorimetric laboratory in more than 30 years.