Photoview - Visual
the Photoview section for the management of photometric and spectrum data in the visible range (380-780 nm) of luminaires and light sources.
The photometric and spectrometric data can be converted into, displayed as and printed as industry-typical graphics and charts.
The graphs and tables managed by Photoview - Visual are:
- spectrum graphs for the visual range:
- spectrum graphs and color plane according to the 3 typical configurations (CIE 1931 – CIE 1960 and CIE 1976)
- graphs for the CRI assessment
- graphs for the McAdam analysis
- graphs for evaluating the color of light according to IES TM-30
- spectrum graph with color band analysis
- flux and power curves according to the current of LED luminaires
- polar and cartesian diagrams
- UGR tables
- Soellner glare diagrams
- energy efficiency assessment by using labels
- 3D photometry visualization
- beam spread diagram
- classificazioni fotometriche e tabella dei fattori di utilizzazione
- isolux and isocandela curves
- luminance curves and tables
- classification of road lighting luminaires according to various standards
- classification of road lighting luminaires according to IES TM-15 (BUG)
- evaluation of curves and distances in emergency lighting mode according to EN 1838
- technical data sheet
- custom graphics
Photoview - Visual manages the data in a spectral way by coloring the graphs with the color derived from the chromatic coordinates of the measured spectrum.
Photoview is equipped with powerful functions for managing the luminous intensity matrices: refer to the Functions Summary / Photoview for further details.