LITESTAR 4D is the lighting design system able to meet the needs of manufacturers, lighting designers, corporations and large public companies, retailers and wholesalers at 360° because it integrates into 6 modules the functions of management and processing of all phases of the light project, from the processing of luminaire data to the product data sheet.
LITESTAR 4D is the only program in the world of lighting design to have an open database where the operator can save product data, do product research, process photometric data and spectra or update data automatically.
LITESTAR 4D makes the work of lighting professionals simple and effective.
LITESTAR 4D is made up of the following modules:
Photoview, for the management of lighting luminaires photometries and spectra
Lisdat, for the management of catalog data (input and modification of data in the program database)
Litecalc, the lighting design module, interface of CAD 2D and 3D files, lighting calculation and rendering (Photon Mapping method)
Liswin, the interactive electronic catalog of products with parametric search functions and documentation development (data sheets, bills of quantities, etc.)
WebCatalog, the interactive electronic catalog on the Internet (Cloud) on-line with multi-level search functions, management of technical data sheets and documentation
Gonwin, program for the management of OxyTech goniophotometers and of photometric and spectrum data
LITESTAR 4D is completed with the TracePro program for the design of the optics of the lighting luminaires, developed by the American company Lambda Reasearch.
TracePro, program for luminaire optics design
Please contact our
for further information.
- Open, the freeware configuration (free), which can be downloaded from the Download area of WebOxy and which includes the basic functions of LITESTAR 4D
- Pro (type A, B and G), the professional configuration, available for professionals which includes both the basic and the advanced functions. It can be purchased in the e-commerce area
- Plus, the configuration for the advanced functions, which can be activated starting from the Pro configuration, such as:
- Emergency Plus - management of emergency lighting systems
- Tunnel Plus - management of road tunnels lighting
- Photoview Plus - advanced management of photometric and spectrometric data and graphs
Plus modules can be activated by accessing the e-commerce area and are one-off fee modules. They are updated automatically when the Maintenance Contract of Licenses A, B or G is in force.
- Custom, the configuration dedicated to professionals or companies wishing to have special and customized functionalities regarding lighting design, management of catalog and / or photometric and / or spectrum data as well as documents tailor-made according to their needs.
Minimum System Requirements
- PC with 2.5 GHz or higher
- 2 GB RAM
- Compatible Graphic Card OpenGL (1 GB RAM + VRAM)
- USB Interface
- LAN (TCP/IP) Interface (necessary only for the management of OxyTech goniophotometers)
- minimum resolution 1024 x 768 px
LITESTAR 4D is compatible with System 7, the operating system of Apple Mac, on the condition that an emulator for Windows is activated
Windows 7® - Windows 8® - Windows 10® (32 or 64 bits)
LITESTAR 4D is available in the following lanaguages:
Brazilian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Croatian, Czech, English, Finnish, Flemish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Rumanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovene, Spanish, Turkish.
Nota Bene- it is possible to install the program in one of the given languages as well as change it from the program or print in a different language from that chosen for the program itself.
How to upgrade LITESTAR 4D
Open or Pro Configuration (Maintenance Contract in force)
LITESTAR 4D warns of available automatic upgrades when launched. The upgrading takes place automatically upon confirmation on the part of the user.
Nota Bene - the upgrade of Plus modules is also included here.
Pro Configuration (Maintenance Contract not in force)
It is not possible to upgrade program if the Maintenance Contract is expired.
Nota Bene - the Pro configuration can not be activated if the Maintenance Contract has expired before the date of publication of the upgrade.
In this case it will be necessary to uninstall the program, delete its archives and then install a version of the program with publication date prior to the expiration date of the Maintenance Contract.
How to update product data in LITESTAR 4D
It is possible to import product data in LITESTAR 4D from:
- the manufacturers' WebCatalogs using the Drag&Drop function with which to drag the product image straight from the Internet into Litecalc or Liswin
WebCatalog - Interactive electronic catalog on the Internet
- Liswin through the parametric search functions via Web
Liswin - Interactive electronic catalog
- OXL, Eulumdat, IES LM-63, IES TM-33, UNIxml files that can be imported directly from the desktop or a computer folder into Litecalc, Liswin or Photoview using the Drag & Drop function
Lisdat - Catalog data management
- Lisdat, with which to import the products of interest directly inot the database both through data entry or by using OXL, Eulumdat, IES LM-63, IES TM-33, UNIxml files
Lisdat - Catalog data management