The OxyTech laboratory is specialized in the photometric and spectrum measurements of LED lighting luminaires and source. It has experience gained in over 30 years having performed more than 65,000 measurements for a total of over 500 customers who have found in OxyTech an impartial, efficient and highly confidential partner.
Locations and Equipment
OxyTech has 2 laboratories in the world that can perform photometric and spectrometric tests on conventional or LED luminaires and light sources:
- one located in Milan (Italy), equipped with:
- 2 goniophotometers
- 2 integrating spheres
- one located in Spain (Asselum company - Grupo OxyTech – EN 17025 Accredited Laboratory), equipped with:
Both laboratories can perform any kind of test in the visible (380-780 nm), horticultural (380-700 nm) and UV (200-400 nm) fields according to the latest international standards regarding luminaires for indoor and road lighting, floodlights, LED modules as well as light sources and luminaires for emergency lighting.
Services and Standards
OxyTech laboratory can provide the following services:
- Goniophotometry, Goniospectrometry and Spherespectrometry (Color Measurement) according to the following norms:
- EN 13032-1:2012
- EN 13032-2:2005
- EN13032-3:2008 (Light and Lighting - Measurement and presentation of photometric data of lamps and luminaires)
- EN 13032-4:2015 (Light and Lighting - Measurement and presentation of photometric data - Part 4: LED lamps, modules and luminaires)
- IESNA LM-79-19 (Approved method - Electrical and photometric measurements of Solid-state Lighting Products)
- Measures for the evaluation of the Photobiological Risk according to:
- Emergency lighting luminaires testing according to:
- EN 1838:2013 (Lighting applications - Emergency lighting)
- Measures for the energy labeling and for the European central database EPREL according to:
- UE 2019/2020 Ecodesign Regulation regarding Lighting
- UE 2019/2015 Standard regarding the Energy Labelling of Light Sources
- Temperature testing according to:
The OxyTech laboratory is certified according to the ISO-EN 9001-2008 Quality System and counts among its customers manufacturers of luminaires and light sources, institutions and cities from all over the world.
Please contact our Customer Service for any further information.