OxyTech has 2 laboratories in the world that can perform photometric and spectrometric tests on conventional or LED luminaires and light sources:
- one located in Italy, the headquarters, equipped with 3 goniophotometers
- one located in Spain, at Asselum SL - Grupo OxyTech – EN 17025 Accredited Laboratory, equipped with 2 goniophotometers
Both laboratories can perform any kind of test according to the latest international standards regarding luminaires for indoor and road lighting as well as light sources and luminaires for emergency lighting.
OxyTech laboratory can provide the following services:
- Goniophotometry and Goniospectrometry according to the following norms:
- EN 13032-1:2012
- EN 13032-2:2005
- EN13032-3:2008 (Light and Lighting - Measurement and presentation of photometric data of lamps and luminaires)
- EN 13032-4:2015 (Light and Lighting - Measurement and presentation of photometric data - Part 4: LED lamps, modules and luminaires)
- IESNA LM-79-08 (Approved method - Electrical and photometric measurements of Solid-state Lighting Products)
- Emergency lighting luminaires testing according to EN 1838:2013 (Lighting applications - Emergency lighting)
- Temperature testing according to IES TM-21-11
The laboratory has more than 30 years of professional experience in the field having performed more than 65.000 tests.
OxyTech laboratory operates in conformity with ISO 9001-2008 Quality System and is certified by TUV Intercert.
Among our clients, it is worth mentioning manufacturers of luminaires and light sources, large public companies and municipalities.
Please contact our
for any further information.